The Bouma Group Gives Back
100th Home Sale Charity Donation
Vote for Your Favorite Local Charity!
Which charities will receive a portion of The Bouma Group's 100th Home Sale donation of $12,000?
Click the Logo to Vote!
Round 1: The following 20 charities that provide housing or assistance to those in need were chosen by you to be included in the first phase of the campaign. We need your votes to narrow it down to the final 5!
You can vote once per day through August 9th!
Participating Charities include:
- Peace Neighborhood Center
- Habitat for Humanity of Huron Valley
- Ozone House
- Ele's Place
- Humane Society of Huron Valley
- SOS Community Services
- Children's Literacy Network
- SCRAP Creative Reuse
- Corner Health Center
- Interfaith Hospitality Network at Alpha House
- CAN - Community Action Network of Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor American Red Cross
- Cancer Support Community of Ann Arbor
- We the People Opportunity Center
- Safehouse Center
- Michigan Foster Closet
- Food Gatherers
- Dawn Farm
- United Way of Washtenaw County
- Fisher House
Round 2: The final vote runs from August 10th through August 23rd at midnight to see who will receive the largest portion of the $12,000 from our 100th home sale.
The top charity with the most votes will receive $5,000. Second place will receive $3,000, third place will receive $2,000, and the final 2 will receive $1,000 each.
*We truly appreciate your support! Please understand that previous first place winners are not eligible to receive the top donation in a 3 year period.
You Could Be Our 100th Closing!