Free Short Sale and Foreclosure Avoidance Seminar
Sign Up Today
Foreclosure Avoidance & Short Sale Seminar
April 2, 2009 at 7pm
Have you missed a mortgage payment or about to miss a payment?
You are not alone and we can help.
- Mortgage payments too high?
- Want lenders to stop calling?
- Owe more than your home is worth?
- Want to minimize damage to your credit?
- Lose your job or loss of income?
- Mortgage about to re-set and you can't afford the skyrocketing rate?
- Want to sell your house but there's not enough equity?
- Want to avoid or stop a foreclosure and get a fresh start?
- Want to know your options?
Specially trained help has arrived!
According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, nearly 10 percent of Americans are in foreclosure or in default of their mortgage.
7 out of 10 homeowners who go into foreclosure end up there without having received any professional help. A licensed Michigan Realtor, I have earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation and I'm uniquely qualified to help homeowners in financial trouble.
Would you like to have your questions answered with no obligation? As a Michigan CDPE, if I can help you now, you'll remember me later when you, a family member or friends wants to buy or sell Ann Arbor real estate.
Attend our Short Sale and Foreclosure Avoidance Seminar to get you started down the right road where you'll see there really is light at the end of the tunnel.
Some of the items we'll discuss:
- What is a short sale?
- Why is better than a foreclosure?
- Why would a lender accept a short sale?
- The criteria for a short sale.
- Alternatives to foreclosure other than a short sale.
Experienced foreclosure avoidance and short sale Realtors are:
- Familiar with the local market conditions
- Well-versed in the short sale process
- Knowledgeable about how to drive the short sale process
- Adept at talking to lenders
- Great communicators
- Problem solvers
- Decision makers
As a Michigan CDPE, I'm here to help. I specialize in helping homeowners avoid foreclosure and I will give you the information you need to make informed decisions.
Sign-up now for our no obligation seminar!
Simply fill in the fields below to register now.
Protecting Your Privacy