Ann Arbor Real Estate
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105
Geddes Lake Condos - Distinctive Ann Arbor Townhome Living
Geddes Lake is an award winning development of townhomes, located on Ann Arbor’s north side. It is a unique and attractive association, quietly nestled in a lush protected nature area with several large ponds offering many units water front living, within Ann Arbor city limits. Surrounded by more expensive housing, this complex is located in one of the city’s most desirable residential areas, the highly acclaimed King Elementary School District. Children attend Ann Arbor Schools: King Elementary, Clague Middle School and Huron High School.
Geddes Lake offers one of the most sought after locations in all of Ann Arbor. Tucked quietly away within 60 acres of private rolling hills that are exclusive to the development, residents enjoy a serene and flourishing landscape complete with large ponds. Close to major highways US23 and I94, enjoy convenient access to The Detroit Metro Airport and the Detroit Metropolitan area. Geddes Lake is also close to Gallup Park, Whole Foods Market, The VA Hospital, The North Campus of The University of Michigan, The University of Michigan Medical Center, and is just minutes away from Downtown Ann Arbor and Kerrytown.
The Geddes Lake resort-style amenities are second to none! Home owners can take advantage of an active lifestyle through the twin hard-surface tennis courts, extensive walking trails, playgrounds and an impressive outdoor, heated swimming pool. Unwind every single day with views of delightful ponds that are well maintained throughout the year by responsive, on-site maintenance. Each unit is enhanced by it’s natural setting with private, enclosed courtyards, balconies or patios many of which over look the ponds or woods. Geddes Lake also offers four outstanding floor plans from 1200 SF with 2 bedrooms 1 1/2 baths to over 1500 SF with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. All homes have garages, most are attached.
Geddes Lake Details:
- Located on 60 acres of private nature preserve exclusive to the residents
- Close to major highways with convenient access to the Detroit Metro Airport and the Detroit Metropolitan Area
- Minutes from downtown Ann Arbor and Kerrytown
- Twin hard surface tennis courts
- Extensive walking trails and playgrounds
- Impressive outdoor heated swimming pool
- Each unit has its own private, enclosed courtyard or patio with a natural setting
- Overlooking the ponds or woods.
- Four floor plans ranging from 1200 s.f. to over 1500 s.f.
- Offering 2 bed with 1.5 baths or 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths
- All homes have garages, most are attached
The Bouma Group is extremely familiar with Geddes Lake Condos and has listed and sold a good portion of the units there. To learn more, contact the Ann Arbor condo experts with The Bouma Group at 734-761-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Geddes Lake||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016 YTD|
|Avg Sale Price||$97,747||$114,194||$118,063||$112,780||$117,219||$145,117||$154,144||$168,014||$170,357|