Washtenaw County Real Estate Information
Ann Arbor Home Buyers - Why Choose The Bouma Group?
Let’s face it, buying Washtenaw County real estate is no small feat and it requires many difficult decisions. And the task is made more complicated if you’re relocating from out-of-state. That’s why it’s so important you select the “right” Realtor who is a top local Ann Arbor home buying expert.
Why Take A Real Estate Risk? Select The Bouma Group
Now that you have decided to buy a home located in Ann Arbor, Saline, Dexter, Chelsea, Ypsilanti, or Milan, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of the utmost importance. Buying Ann Arbor real estate is a complex matter. At first glance, it might seem that by checking real estate guides, magazines, newspapers or online real estate sites, you could quickly find the right home at the right price. It’s possible, but what follows next requires you have the absolute finest Ann Arbor real estate professional looking after your best interest. To do otherwise could prove to be very costly.
Negotiating With Knowledge & Experience = Power!
In the current Ann Arbor area real estate market it is very important that you have the necessary information regarding the trends in different Washtenaw County neighborhoods. Looking for a home goes way beyond looking at local real estate magazines and searching online real estate websites. Variables such as new construction in particular price ranges, inventory and absorption rates, time of year, employment levels, etc., all have an impact on the local real estate market. Working with our team here at The Bouma Group, we understand how these variables make a huge difference when it comes to negotiating your offer.
A Relationship with The Bouma Group - What’s in it for You?
A good Ann Arbor real estate professional will have strong knowledge of local Washtenaw County real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers and will be available to you. This is where the experience and negotiating skills of The Bouma Group will truly benefit you.
Here are just a few of the advantages of working with a Bouma Group professional when buying a Washtenaw County home:
- They are experienced negotiators who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- They are familiar with the neighborhoods and can give you information on local Washtenaw County real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- They are familiar with the entire Ann Arbor area home purchasing process and explain the options available to you.
- They can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- With exclusive access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), your Bouma Group Buyer’s Agent will notify you of all properties for sale as they come on the market that are right for you and your needs. This not only saves you the time of driving around or surfing the net, but in a highly active market, it can also save you the frustration of losing out on a home.
- They won't charge you a penny. Sellers most often provide the commissions to both Realtors involved in the sale of their home in order to attract buyers. Choose the superior expertise and negotiating power of The Bouma Group without paying for it.
Hand-selected & Trained Ann Arbor Area Buyer’s Agents
Our full-time, hand-selected Buyer's Agents have undergone extensive advanced training in servicing the needs of our buyers. They focus 100% of their time and effort in touring Ann Arbor area homes, counseling buyers, showing properties, and representing buyers throughout the entire offer negotiation process, be it a resale home or new construction.
Buying Your Next Ann Arbor Real Estate Purchase
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Click or call us today if you have questions about buying a home. Remember - there are no dumb questions.