Ann Arbor Real Estate
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Barclay Park Offers Popular Brownstone-Style Condos
Barclay Park Condominiums is a popular “New England Style” town home development on over 7 acres. Located on the quiet north east corner of Ann Arbor, these units were crafted by Biltmore Builders and offer attractive brownstone-living, complete with exciting resort style amenities. Children attend highly acclaimed Ann Arbor Schools: Thurston Elementary, Clague Middle, and Huron High.
Barclay Park is conveniently located on Ann Arbor’s north east side. Close to freeways US23 and M14, residents have easy access to major highways leading to the Detroit Metro Airport and the metropolitan areas. Residents can take advantage of the Oakwood Nature Trails, the breath taking Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Fuller Park. Barclay Park is close to The University of Michigan Hospital, Domino’s Farms Office Park, and is just minutes away from Downtown Ann Arbor. This is a fantastic location for students as numerous colleges and universities are also close by: The North Campus of The University of Michigan, Concordia University, Eastern Michigan University, and Washtenaw Community College.
Barclay Park feature premium, resort-style amenities. These condos welcome residents with a charming village square and a luxurious fountain. Homeowners can enjoy a large Club House, tennis and racquetball courts, basketball courts and professional landscaping year round. Barclay Park has 291 units with 2 and 3 bedrooms ranging in size between 1120 SF to 2050 SF, including generously sized balconies and 1 to 2 car attached garages. The larger condos feature a walk out basement.
Barclay Park Details:
- Located on Ann Arbor's Northeast side near US23 and M14 for easy access to Detroit and the suburbs and the Detroit Metro Airport
- Walk the Oakwood Nature Trails
- Enjoy the wondrous Matthaei Botanical Gardens
- Close to the beautiful Fuller Park
- Minutes away from Downtown Ann Arbor
- Condo grounds have a New England style village square and fountain
- Large club house
- Tennis, basketball, and racquetball courts
- Professional landscaping year round
- 291 units with 2 or 3 bedroom floor plans
- Large balconies
- 1 or 2 car attached garages
- Larger condos feature walk out lower levels
|Barclay Park||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019 YTD|
|Avg Sale Price||$167,235||$183,161||$168,850||$168,812||$175,759||$212,882||$228,397||$216,446||$236,245||$262,309||$286,326||$289,355|
Barclay Park Condos for Sale
Barclay Park Real Estate Blog