Ann Arbor Real Estate
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Earthart Village – An Established Ann Arbor Condo Development
Earhart Village is a community of 174 units that were built in the 1970’s. The majority of these Ann Arbor condos are 2 story homes, however, there are a few ranches scattered throughout the complex. Every unit comes with a detached garage, and a number have walk-out basements, most of which look over the pond. Located on twenty-five acres, the site is a nature lovers dream with rolling hills, woods, and a pond with a fountain.
Earhart Village’s location on the NE side of Ann Arbor has long been considered one of the best in the area. This condo community is situated just 1 block from the city bus stop, adjoins Ann Arbor’s prestigious Greenhills School, and is within minutes of the University of Michigan Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital. Ann Arbor is known for it’s educational opportunities and nearby is the University of Michigan, Concordia University, Eastern Michigan University and Washtenaw Community College.
Residents enjoy a number of larger floor plans ranging in size from 1334 to 2063 square feet and offering 2, 3, and 4 bedroom units with full basements. Amenities include: a swimming pool, clubhouse, sports courts, children's playground and excellent exterior maintenance. Pets are allowed within limits. Children attend the following Ann Arbor Public Schools: King Elementary, Clague Middle, and Huron High. Association fees include water and cable. Residents pay Ann Arbor city taxes.
Earhart Village Details:
- Floor plans range from 1334 to 2063 square feet with 2, 3, or 4 bedrooms
- All condos have basements, some are walk-out
- In-ground swimming pool
- Sports courts
- Children's playground
- Year-round exterior maintenance
- Pets welcome
- Children attend the highly acclaimed Ann Arbor Public Schools
- Local schools: Concordia University, Easter Michigan University and Washtenaw Community College
- Local hospitals: University of Michigan Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, and East Ann Arbor Health and Geriatrics Center
- Most homes overlook the beautiful pond and relaxing fountain
|Earhart Village||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018 YTD|
|Avg Sale Price||$148,900||$146,000||$140,700||$145,625||$159,133||$206,403||$234,750||$220,048||$241,950||$272,200||$306,938|
View Video of this Condo Building
Earhart Village Condos for Sale
Earhart Village Blog