Loft 322 Condos – Chic Downtown Ann Arbor Loft Living
Loft 332 is a community of 21 loft style condominiums located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. Contemporary, innovative, sleek, and imaginative all describe Loft 322 condos. At Loft 322, your home is your canvas and you create the masterpiece. Residents have the best of both worlds; the small friendly university town feel, with all the advantages of a big city.
Loft 322 Condos are located in downtown Ann Arbor within walking distance of dozens of restaurants and shops, and just 3 blocks from the central campus of the University of Michigan. For football fans, the famous U of M Stadium ‘The Big House’ is three quarters of a mile away, so you can walk to games and live events.
Loft 322 residents all have the benefits of a private outdoor balcony or terrace, secure indoor parking, an onsite workout room, and a storage unit. The dramatic exterior consists of brick and metal which recalls the neighborhoods historic past while giving it a modern touch. There are two penthouse units included, both of which come with 2 indoor parking spots. Penthouse units feature a 857 SF terrace off of the living area, and a smaller terrace off the master bedroom.
Loft 322 Details:
- 21 loft style condos in downtown Ann Arbor
- Walk to restaurants, shops, grocery stores, night life and cafés
- 3 blocks from the University of Michigan
- 1 block from the library
- 5 blocks from the new YMCA
- Outdoor balcony or terrace
- Secure indoor parking
- Workout room and storage unit on site
- 2 penthouse units both come with 2 indoor parking spaces
- The north facing units look over beautiful bustling Liberty Street
- The south units face into the sun
- Workout facility
- Locking bike rack
- Locking storage unit
- Secure heated garage parking
- Trash removal & recycling
For more information on Loft 322 Condos, contact the specialists with The Bouma Group today at 734-761-3060 or email@example.com.
Attention Condo Sellers
Buyers are willing to pay a premium for condos in Loft 322. If you are even considering selling your condo, we’d love to help you maximize your equity. Get started by requesting a free home evaluation to see just how much your home is worth in today’s competitive market