Sloan Plaza Condos – Downtown Ann Arbor Highrise Elegance
Sloan Plaza is an upscale highrise with 32 luxury condominiums located on the top 6 floors and 28,000 square feet of office space on the first 3 levels. Constructed by O’Neal Construction in 1986, it is situated in the hub of downtown Ann Arbor! This condo development offers both ranch and penthouse style units with 1 to 3 bedrooms. All units provide spectacular views of the city and surrounding neighborhoods. A number of condos include a large garden terrace.
The location of Sloan Plaza is second to none! Kerrytown is right around the corner and offers a fantastic Farmer’s Market as well as the famous Zingerman's Deli, coffee shops, theaters and local art galleries. With Main Street only steps away, you can walk to local shops, enjoy gourmet restaurants and frequent specials events that are exclusive to this entertainment district. The central campus of The University of Michigan is only 1 block away which includes The Natural History Museum and Hill Auditorium.
Sloan Plaza offers a premium secured entry way with a doorman and easy access to reserved covered parking with private storage. Snow removal and landscaping are the responsibility of the association.
Sloan Plaza Details:
- Premium secured entry way
- Easy access to reserved covered parking with private storage
- Snow removal and landscaping provided year round
- Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to the Natural History Museum and Hill Auditorium
- 32 luxury condos on the top 6 floors
- Office space on the first 3 levels
- Located in the hub of downtown Ann Arbor
- Ranch and penthouse floor plans with 1 to 3 bedrooms
- Most include a large garden terrace
- Spectacular views of the city and surrounding neighborhoods
Association dues include upkeep of a common area, exterior maintenance and water & sewer utilities. Amenities include: landscaping, snow removal, bus route, exterior home maintenance, city water/sewer and pets allowed.
Attention Condo Sellers
Buyers are willing to pay a premium for condos in Sloan Plaza. If you are even considering selling your condo, we’d love to help you maximize your equity. Get started by requesting a free home evaluation to see just how much your home is worth in today’s competitive market