Wickliffe Place Condos in Downtown Ann Arbor
Wickliffe Place Condos are located in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. It is a small collection of townhomes built into a wooded hillside with a private, park-like setting. Crafted by renowned builder Garnet Johnson, Wickliffe Place is quietly tucked away within the vibrant downtown area. Children attend nationally acclaimed Ann Arbor public schools: Bach Elementary, Forsythe Middle School and Pioneer High School.
Wickcliffe Place creates a real sense of seclusion, yet it is steps away from just about everything. Historic Kerrytown is right around the corner, offering the famous Zingerman’s Deli, numerous coffee houses and art galleries. Stroll through the Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market featuring over 150 vendors and experience the highest quality of vegetables, plants, artisan breads, crafts and pick up a large bouqet of flowers. Main Street is only moments away highlighting downtown Ann Arbor’s Entertainment District including gourmet restaurants, shops, clubs and cafe’s. The University of Michigan is also just a few blocks away.
Wickliffe Place features 14 private, 2 story units with a basement and an attached 2.5 car garage. Most units offer 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, however 3 bedroom units are available ranging from from 1368 SF to 1500 SF. Residents enjoy large, open floor plans boasting architectural distinction.
Wickcliffe Place Details:
- Close to Historic Kerrytown
- Walk to the local Farmers Market
- Walking distance to Main Street and the entertainment district
- Around the corner from gourmet restaurants, shops, cafes, and clubs
- A few blocks from the University of Michigan
- 14 private 2 story units with basements and attached 2.5 car garage
- 2 bed- 2.5 bath or 3 bed- 2.5 bath floor plans between 1368 s.f. to 1500 s.f.
- Large, open floor plans with architectural distinction
- Lovely, park-like setting
- Located on a wooded hillside
- Children attend the nationally acclaimed Ann Arbor Schools
- Snow removal
- Exterior home maintenance
- City water/sewer
- Pets allowed
Attention Condo Sellers
Buyers are willing to pay a premium for condos in Wickliffe Place. If you are even considering selling your condo, we’d love to help you maximize your equity. Get started by requesting a free home evaluation to see just how much your home is worth in today’s competitive market