Ann Arbor, MI 48105
The Barton Hills Country Club is an integral part of the neighborhood with many generations of members. It was originally built in 1922 on 125 acres donated by the president of Detroit Edison, Alex Dow. It features an 18 hole Donald Ross course, PGA certified professionals, practice facilities, a pool, tennis courts, and fitness center. There are an array of dining choices from the poolside grill to upscale dining. Many events are held in the beautiful ballroom.
Barton Hills is conveniently located close to all area freeways, the University of Michigan and its medical campuses, downtown Ann Arbor, schools, recreation, and everyday conveniences. Children attend the highly acclaimed Ann Arbor schools.