Riding Oaks Estates
Riding Oaks Estates of Ann Arbor - Luxury Homes in a Peaceful Setting
One of Ann Arbor's newest luxury communities, Riding Oaks Estates offers 41 home sites with large lots in a beautiful bucolic setting. Constructed by Toll Brothers, America's luxury home builders, this private neighborhood features walking paths, a small pond, and many trees. Children attend the coveted Ann Arbor Schools and owners pay lower Lodi Township taxes.
Riding Oaks Estates is located just 5 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, and Dexter and Saline are within close proximity. Shopping, restaurants, and conveniences are right around the corner, as well as access to I-94 and M-14 expressways for easy commuting. Miles of nearby country roads are perfect for a peaceful Sunday drive or bike ride.
- 10' ceilings on first floor and 9' on second floor
- Two-story foyer
- Secondary staircase in select models
- Private first floor study in select models
- Fireplace with mantle in family room
- Crown molding in foyer, living & dining rooms, and owner's suite
- Chair rail in living and dining rooms
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, powder room, and kitchen
- 42" cabinets in kitchen
- Yorktowne maple cabinetry
- Granite countertops and tile backsplash
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Andersen 400 series high performance windows
- Architectural shingles with 30 year warranty
- Poured concrete basement
- Steel I-beam construction
- Concrete driveway and walk-way
- Most sites are over 3/4 acre
- The Audubon
- The Chelsea
- The Duke
- The Harding
- The Hopewell
- The Raphael
- The Stansbury
Contact us at The Bouma Group, Ann Arbor's Premier Realtor for more information on finding your dream home at Riding Oaks Estates of Ann Arbor. Don't go it alone, let us give you the representation you deserve! Call 734-761-3060 or email email@example.com. Learn why it's a good idea to use a Realtor to represent you when purchasing new construction - view the article here!
Attention Home Sellers
Buyers are willing to pay a premium for homes in Riding Oaks Estates. If you are even considering selling your home, we’d love to help you maximize your equity. Get started by requesting a free home evaluation to see just how much your home is worth in today’s competitive market!