Willow Pond Subdivision, Ypsilanti with Ann Arbor Schools
Constructed between 2003-2005, Willow Pond is a cozy subdivision of 45 homes, with many backing to a treeline or with serene pond views. Featuring a nice blend of ranch and 2 story homes in a traditional style, most are situated on premium daylight and/or cul-de-sac lots. Homeowners have the best of both worlds with modern conveniences, shopping, resaurants, freeways, plus peaceful countryside all just minutes away.
Willow Pond offers city water and sewer, lower Pittsfield Township taxes, Ypsilanti mailing address, and Ann Arbor schools: Mitchell Elementary, Scarlett Middle, and Huron High.
- Dramatic cathedral, studio or 9' ceilings, per plan
- Direct vent fireplace with gas logs
- Ceramic fireplace surround
- Six panel masonite interior doors
- Steel insulated entry doors
- Volume ceiling in master bedroom suite
- Ceramic tiled bathroom floors, shower & tub walls
- First floor laundry room
- Full basements with 7'10" poured walls
- Sump pump
- High efficiency furnace
- Concrete driveway and sidewalk
- 2 car, attached garage
- Underground utilities
- Waterproof exterior plug & two hose bibs
- Seal tab shingles
- Exterior lights at front, back, and garage
- Insulated, maintenance free vinyl windows
- Maintenance free vinyl siding with brick fronts
Attention Home Sellers
Buyers are willing to pay a premium for homes in Willow Pond. If you are even considering selling your home, we’d love to help you maximize your equity. Get started by requesting a free home evaluation to see just how much your home is worth in today’s competitive market!